Some airports are just not cutting the muster, either with poor services, not enough to do, terrible processes and in general just being a nightmare to navigate and get things sorted.
I’m sure you’ve all got your own favourite most hated one! But, eDreams has actually ranked them, evaluating over 65,000 airports left by its customers; they took into account global quality, waiting areas and restaurants.
So…without further ado, here are the top ten worst!
10. Paris Orly Airport (ORY), France – 3.56/5
9. Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport (CDG), France – 3.54/5
8. Berlin Tegel Airport (TXL), Germany – 3.49/5
7. Rome Ciampino International Airport (CIA), Italy – 3.47/5
6. Lima J. Chavez International Airport (LIM), Peru – 3.40/5
5. Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL), Belgium – 3.40/5
4. New York J. F. Kennedy Airport (JFK), US – 3.40/5
3. New York LaGuardia Airport (LGA), US – 3.30/5
2. London Luton Airport (LTN), UK – 3.25/5
1. Berlin Schonefeld Airport (SXF), Germany – 3.17/5
Have you experienced any of these airports? What is your most hated from your roadwarrior experience? Make sure and check out Ahoy; the app that takes the hassle out of frequent travel.